Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sick

Hello from Germville. :)

We started with a sick Ben, then a sick mommy, and now a sick Luke who will be missing school already tomorrow. :( He is heartbroken and though he is a bit better his fever just broke this evening and I want to be sure he is well.

All that said, Howard returns to school tomorrow which means I will be home trying to keep Hope away from the germs, all the while nursing Luke and Ben back to health. Please pray for all involved, but especially for Hope, who is too young to fight this yucky bug off. Both boys ran pretty high fevers. Okay, maybe a few prayers for me too since I have not been out of the house since Friday morning and am getting a little stir crazy seeing no end in sight.

SO...Please excuse my absence from this blog for at least the next twenty four hours or so while we fight off these germs...but DO feel free to join in the conversations in my BlogFrog Community!




8 comments:

KK said...

Praying for healing quick!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are all feeling better!! We're hearing so much about the swine flu, hope it wasn't that!

Amber Schmidt said...

Saying a healing prayer for you. We have the "third week of school" crud here too. What is up with this?

Fireflyforever said...

Aww. Hope the little ones recover quickly and Hope stays in fine fettle.

I have nominated you for an "Honest Scrap" award because I love your blog. You can check out details at my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Praying for everyone to get well quickly, and for Hope to stay well.
Take care,

Sarah

Becky said...

I hope there is HEALTH in your home SOON! The winter is coming. Keep that girl WELL! You have such a beautiful family!!! :)

Pam said...

You have such a precious family. Hope everyone is feeling better soon. Thanks for stopping by yesterday. It really means a lot.
I have been following you for a VERY long time!!!!!! You are such a blessing!!!!

Doula Mama Pam

Mommato4miracles said...

Sending prayers your way! Praying that you will awaken feeling refreshed and not ill, and that your children will as well.