Here are my picks this week!
1. When I was pregnant with Hope and considering cloth diapers, a sweet blog reader sent me a Planet Wise wetbag for my diapers and I am just in love with it. I have the pink and brown one on the right in the back of the picture and it is amazing and makes cloth diaper washing a cinch! I just put the wet diapers in, take them to the washer, dump the diapers, turn the bag inside out, throw it in the washer and that is it, no touching of yuckiness! Plus, how cute are they? :) LOVE these!
2. Well, since this week was St. Patrick's day, I need to give a shout out to my one and only McDonald's LOVE. I am not a fan of the restaurant chain, but once these little beauties come out I am like a moth to a flame! :) I love the minty goodness of a Shamrock Shake! What is even better is if you can get your friendly McDonald's worker to give you half Shamrock, half chocolate! Oh dear! :)
3. Babylegs baby leg warmers
Like I mentioned above, I cloth diaper Hope. I WISH I had done it with my boys. It is actually fun! These sweet leg warmers make for super simple diaper changes. Hope's typical daily outfit is a long sleeved onesie, a cloth diaper, and a pair of BabyLegs! They come in SUPER cute patterns and they are NOT just for girls! They have adorable boy BabyLegs!
While I was pregnant with Hope and dreaming of all things girly, I loved searching through kids bedding looking for something pretty that could grow with her. I fell in LOVE with this set and we were gifted with it shortly after! :) Seriously, when I am having a moment where the kids are sucking my sanity out of me, I step in to Hope's room, it is pretty and calming and girly! I am trying to figure out a creative way to reinvent her bumper pads since she is now standing in her crib and can't have them as a bumper. If anyone has ideas on alternate uses I would love to hear them!
I had difficulty getting in to the Crock Pot groove, but now that I am here, it is a happy place to be! I love putting breakfast in before I go to bed and having a hearty breakfast ready for the family in the morning and I love throwing dinner in during the morning hours (while I still have a little energy) and having dinner cook all day and be ready when Howard gets home! I have become a HUGE fan of the Crockpot 365 blog.
This AMAZING Crock Pot Smart Pot is NOT the Crock Pot I own, but I have been eyeing them up and am thinking of making the investment soon. BUT, because I love you all and because CSN Stores has given me the opportunity to bless one lucky reader with an item of my choice, THIS my friends is the Crock Pot Smart Pot that could be ALL yours!
There are a few ways to get an entry. A winner will be chosen and announced a week from today.
1. Simply leave a comment
2. Join in the Fab Five Friday Fun and let Emily know you did!
3. Post about the giveaway on Facebook
4. Tweet about the giveaway
5. Check out the CSN website and let me know what your favorite item is.
6. Blog about this giveaway
*In order to get credit for each entry you MUST leave a comment for EACH one you do. So be sure to come back and leave a comment for EACH entry! I will be choosing a number using random.org to choose which comment wins! Good Luck!