Monday, February 23, 2009

At a Loss for Words


Thank you all so much for your love, support and prayers this weekend! They were truly felt! Though we didn't really plan ahead for anything, the weekend was a great time for us as a family to celebrate the gift the Lord gave us in Asher. We are of course missing our boy terribly, but are so thankful for such great friends.


I want to share our weekend with you but I am still at a loss for words. (crazy I know) I need time to process and put it all together. It has been beautiful and we are so overwhelmed by the kindess extended to us this weekend.


So, just know that we are doing well and feeling loved! :-)

8 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

Kristy and Howard,

I am so thankful to know that you are doing well and feeling loved. You are loved so much by so many. I am glad your weekend was blessed.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Christa @ Quintooples said...

(((Hugs)))

Laura said...

Thinking of you this weekend...praying for you as your process.

Just Me said...

I am so glad that you had such a great weekend. (It makes me smile that you remain speechless...I love that!) It is so wonderful that you are "feeling the love" so fully right now, especially when you needed it the most :o)

Hugs,
Amanda

Heli gunner Tom said...

I love your blog and heart felt words.
I write a Christian based Journal that is also a help/ resource place to help other disabled combat Veterans deal with the corrupt VA system, so that Veterans can get all that is due them. I served 2 years in Vietnam as a helicopter door gunner: 68-70. What a RUSH! I also suffer from PTSD-- but still retired from Chrysler after 30.5 years.
I hope that your family will do well and sickness will vanish.
God Bless you and your family.

Cordially,
Tom S
tschuckman@aol.com
Wisconsin

Kathaleen said...

I am glad your weekend went well. Praying.

Blessings!
Kathaleen

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

Thinking of you and so glad you are feeling the love girl friend!!
Kim

Corie said...

Thinking of you. I am sure Sunday was hard to swallow...hard to embrace, but you did. You are doing this so well. Much love.