Thursday, March 10, 2011

Preparing our Home

As we finish preparing our home for our inspection for foster care, I have really been thankful for CSN stores. They sell everything from LCD TV Stands to cloth diapers and shipping is free on most items. If you haven't checked them out you should! They are amazing and they are a one stop shop for sure. As a thrifty mom, I also have found their prices to be super competitive!

Like I said, our home inspection is coming up, Tuesday to be exact and we would really appreciate your prayers.

And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8

I cannot tell you how this verse has held true for us today. So much to share...when I get a minute. :)

No comments: