Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Updates

Wow! Is it possible I've been away from here for a month!? Yikes! Well, life has been full to the brim with blessings and busyness. We are in full homeschool mode which takes up the majority of our mornings and we've been exploring the world around us in the afternoons!

My sister blessed me with a trip to visit her in Florida for my birthday (which is actually today) and though I was hesitant to leave my crew, I found it wonderful and refreshing. I think one of the biggest struggles I had was worrying that something bad would happen while I was away and God so gently reminded me that He is in control of that, I am not. I am not the only person who can care for them and that was kind of a hard pill to swallow, but they did great and had a wonderful time with their great daddy, and I had some sister time and honestly feel like I got my groove back...



Can you tell?  :)  My sister was a fabulous hostess and I almost felt like a princess.  I really had the best time.  It had been a year since I had seen her and that is way too long!  We went shopping, watched movies, went to dinner, sipped champagne in the hot tub, sat on the beach and drank sangria.  It was a really relaxing weekend away and I am feeling like a new girl!

Not to mention she lives only about five minutes from THIS!  :)  I shall return.  That is for sure.



1 comment:

Jenn @Treasuring Lifes Blessings said...

Love it! So glad you were able to get away, much deserved I'm sure!:)