Thursday, April 17, 2008

Drama...

Ok, I do fully understand that by allowing open commenting I am subjecting myself to what ANYONE wants to say, but this is still MY blog and I will not tolerate drama. I have to admit that I am astounded that drama has showed up HERE. I never anticipated this issue at all, but I guess I should know that where God is working there will be attacks even if they are subtle. If I feel a comment is not in line with the intent of this blog I will be deleting them no questions asked. This is a place where I come to vent and share my journey. I have been amazed at how God has used this blog to reach many people and help to heal my heart. That is what it is about. I am thankful for everyone who is concerned about me and I ask that if you have something to say to me that you think I need to hear but it may cause drama here that you email me so I can respond to you personally. Sometimes it is just that, as great as writing is it is difficult to determine the intent of a person's words and they need clarification. So from this moment on any comment that is offensive in any way or is hurtful will be deleted immediately.

Thank you all for your prayers and I sincerely apologize for all of this. I believe just deleting negative or disrespectful comments will take care of the issue better than trying to respond to those who just cannot understand.

No comments: