Tuesday, April 1, 2008

E-Mail Trouble...

I have gotten a few messages and emails saying that some of you have emailed me and not received a response...if that is the case, I did not get your email! I read every comment and every email I get and if it is an email I always try to email back even if it is with a simple thanks. So if you have emailed me and not gotten a response it is likely because I never received it. Please try again! I am not ignoring anyone. I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, my heart aches at the thought of dealing with anyone who doesn't know about Asher and all that you went through. Bless your heart. I know it was hard enough to just be there, let alone have to explain what you've gone and are going through.
I am thankful that you are okay and just need to take it easy.
They should send home a cleaning person or helper as a perscription. It is insane to tell a mother to take it easy. Especially one who is going through what you are.
I psycho clean, too! I have only ever known of my dad to do that until I read your post. It is such a good outlet and you get a clean house. I know doing that is hard on your recovering body from carrying that special boy. I will pray for you. I am so sorry for all of the aftermath you have to deal with on top of losing your son. Take care of yourself as best as you can. So many of us are praying for you.

Unknown said...

I am glad everything checked out okay for you. We think about you Howard and the boys everyday. I know its easy for others to say rest when its not them. Especially when I know boys just don't sit still. You are in are thoughts daily.
Love
Paul, Lisa and Dominic