Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Prayers Please...

Many of you have posted questions and comments and I promise I will get to them all. Right now though I need some prayers for Ben. He has been doing pretty well. I had not discussed exactly what his surgery was for, but in short it was a surgery to correct his urinary tract. He came home Monday with a urinary catheter in which has been very trying for all of us. I have noticed a few moments ago that there is blood coming from the catheter and I am a little panicked. I have been trying to get a hold of his doctor and just got off the phone with a nurse who is paging her again. I will keep you updated, but he seems to be in a little pain and is very uncomfortable. Please pray for Ben.

1 comment:

Laurie in Ca. said...

Kristy,

I am praying for Ben right now and asking the Lord to keep him safe and out of pain. Praying for you too, for peace.

Love and Hugs, Laurie in Ca.