Thursday, April 2, 2009

Please Pray for Emily and Baby Abigail!

My super awesome friend, Emily is in the hospital right now being induced. Her blood pressure has been elevated and continued to rise and today due to her BP and protein in her urine they are inducing her. She isn't quite 38 weeks and I am sure is so excited and yet also a little nervous. Please take a few moments this evening to pray for her family and/or stop on over to her blog and leave her a message. I know she covets all the prayer she can get!

I am SOOO excited for this great family! Stay tuned to their blog for updates!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you told me I have been following her blog for awhile now I'm praying for them.

Vanessa
www.goodtimesdelgadostyle.blogspot.com

Laurie in Ca. said...

I am praying for her and Abigail to be completely safe in Gods hands and for beauty in the delivery room. I am so excited for her to meet her princess. Love you.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Rob and Amy said...

Ohhhhhhhh- I didn't know she went ahead and went in! I knew is was scheduled for a couple of days from now!!! Please keep us updated, Kristy!

Christa @ Quintooples said...

Praying!!!!! Pre-e can be scary, but I am sure she's fine. :) Most doctors don't let it get out of control like MINE did. UGH!!!!!

Abigail is such a beautiful name! Many many prayers for a FAST and uneventful induction!

~Christa
www.quintooples.com

Ang said...

I will be praying!!! Please keep us posted.

andreawilliams said...

I will be praying for them too!