Tuesday, July 7, 2009

5 Weeks

Praise God! Look at those gorgeous feet y'all have been praying for!


Love this outfit!




Hooray!


"Ugh! Mother! It is like being followed by the paparazzi!"


It is hard to believe Hope is 5 weeks old today . We took her to the pediatrician today for a rash that appeared which as it turns out is infant acne. She is up to 9lb 9 oz! Yay! She is doing great aside from the acne which the doctor assured us will resolve and the fact that she is sporting a baby mullet as she is losing the hair on top of her head just as her brothers did...minor issues for sure!

She is eating well and waking only once at night. She does seem to have an aversion to my eating dairy so no ice cream for mamma! I am happy to oblige for this sweet pea! (and I love ice cream). We are doing well and preparing for an emotional month. Isaac's birthday and Heaven days are approaching and Ben's birthday is the 27th! Just trying to keep it all in perspective and praise God for each day and the blessings in front of us!

9 comments:

libby @ ninesandquines said...

Hope is absolutely perfect!!!! And GORGEOUS!!!! And HUGE! :-) She definitely is thriving!

Meg said...

She is doing great. Her feet look spotless.

She is beautiful and that last picture sums up how she feels about the camera in her face. :)

I'm sorry ice cream has to go onto the back burner until your done breast feeding. It worth it for a healthy happy little pumpkin.

Tiffany said...

Such a beautiful little blessing!! Praying for you all!

Sapphire said...

Hope is so cute! Where did you get all of her stinkin' cute clothes?!? I just love them!

Nicole said...

How sweet is Hope?! She's definitely thriving - 9lbs is wonderful! Would love to see your blog header updated at some point! God Bless you and your beautiful family!

Devin said...

Ha! That last pic and caption is hilarious! You should sent that in somewhere--I have no idea WHERE, mind you, but somewhere! :-)

She's as beautiful as ever!

Miche said...

I am just thrilled for you guys. What joyful news that she is doing so well :)

Ang said...

I am still only able to access your blog thru firefox and not internet explorer...I have no idea why..just thankful I can thru firefox. Every time I pull up your blog..it brings a smile to my face to see how much Hope is growing and how beautiful she is. I am so happy for your family!! I will be praying for you all. I bet your boys are going to be such big helpers for you :) ((hugs))

Unknown said...

Your girl is so sweet and I am so happy to see pictures of her. Keep them coming!