Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Doing Life Together

On days like today I am reminded more than ever that God created us to be social beings. He intended for us to support, love and care for each other. I am so very grateful for this blog and the amazing people who have become a treasured part of my life because of it. I have come here and poured my heart out and found acceptance, love and comfort. In an effort to be a little more interactive so I can also get to know some of you I have added some discussions in my "Blog Frog" community. I would absolutely LOVE it if you would click on the Blog Frog Widget to the left and click on Visit the Waiting for Happy Community and join in the conversations or start one of your own! Feel free to ask me anything! So come on in and "do life" with me!

PS I think there is even still time to win a 25 dollar Target gift card by stopping in and introducing yourself! Stop on by!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I really like your updated header and new family portrait.

LeeAnn said...

Love the updated blog. How do you ever find time??? :)