Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Please Pray for This Family

I have been blessed by this sweet family's blog and I know you will be also. Join me today in prayer for them as they meet their precious Grayson today. My heart is broken for them as they walk this journey again, they had to say good bye to their sweet daughter just a year ago and I am finding myself thinking of them constantly. I know all too well the confusion and hurt that can cloud a day like today and am praying for peace and complete enjoyment of their perfect gift from God.

8 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

Oh Kristy, praying for them right now. How close this must be to your heart. I have been in my own funk and needed this to help me think outside of myself. Love you girl and thankful that Hope is doing so beautifully. Such a blessing. Love those feet too!!


Love and Hugs, Laurie

Devin said...

Kristy--thanks for posting about this family. I'll be praying for them.

Meg said...

This family is in my prayers, I've come across their blog before.

Cristin said...

Jonah is so adorable!

I awared you the Amazing Lady Award on my blog.

This award is presented to those ladies who simply amaze others by their strength and courage. So many people give up when life gets tough, but so many keep fighting.


You are amazing and inspire so many!

Cristin said...

Praying for them right now!

Kenzie said...

Thanks for letting us know... I am just sick at what they are facing... something I know that you are way too familiar with. Praying for them and thinking so much of you guys. I know how I feel when I know another family is walking this road... ugh. On another note, Hope's pics are GORGEOUS and I can't wait to get my hands on those smoochable cheeks. Love you girl.

The Dortenzos said...

Praying!!!!

Ang said...

I just went and read their story and have sat and just sobbed for their heartache. Thank you so much for posting their link and we will be praying for them. I am at home tonight because I had 2 teeth extracted or I would be at church. I will add their family to our prayer list at church.