Thursday, July 16, 2009

A trip to Pymatuning Spillway For Isaac's Birthday

What this picture does NOT show: The little guy in the green shirt shoving Benjamin to the ground. Then his grandpa yelling, "Tank, be nice to that little boy!" Hmmm who says names don't play a role in a person's demeanor? PS Tank was only 13 months old...Ben will be 3 next week...compare sizes. (I'm just sayin')

My boys at the spillway


Feeding the fish


The Spillway "Where the ducks walk on the fish" literally!


Feeding the "Geese-ums" as Ben calls them!

11 comments:

Rob and Amy said...

Adorable!!!!!! And I love the new blog look!!!

Wendy said...

Love your pics! We go there a few times a year and the kids love it!

Ryan and Rachel Cote said...

Your new header looks great!!!

Amanda said...

Looks like a fun day. I love your new header.

Christa @ Quintooples said...

LOve the new look!!! :)

Penny said...

That Tank kid is HUGE for a year old! Good grief! Your boys look too cute! =)

Amanda said...

What fun! We're hoping to head there before Chris leaves. I haven't been there in a while and love it when we go!
I love the new "look", by the way.

ShEiLa said...

It is little trips like this one that children remember forever.

What a sweet family.

ToOdLeS.

trennia said...

I like the new look

Just Me said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! Although the old layout had a special place in my heart, this new one looks great! I'm excited for your button too! :o)

Take care,
Amanda

Mirna said...

How enjoyable! I love your new blog look - awesome! :)