Monday, July 20, 2009

Another Family in Need of Prayer

I am writing tonight, missing sweet Isaac and also broken hearted for this family. Their sweet Jillian shares a birthday with Isaac. She was born July 14 of this year. She is also at Home with Jesus. Please join me in lifting The Lansinks up in prayer today and in the coming days as we all know this journey is a marathon, some days are much easier than others. Pray for Jillian's two sweet big sisters, her mommy's healing from surgery, her parent's hearts, and for God to be glorified in all of this. It is so hard to understand, but we must continue to put our hope and trust in Him. What a gift sweet Jillan is. I know that I have certainly been blessed tonight by her.

8 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

Awww....thanks!

Leave a comment on my blog with your e-mail address or send me an e-mail to jodilansink@gmail.com and I will add you to Jillian's private blog.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Will be praying....thanks for sharing

Meg said...

That family is in my prayers.

Amanda said...

Thank you for sharing about this other family as well as about Isaac's birthday. You are a great blessing to us! Will pray!
Amanda and Shawn

Jenn RN said...

I came across this the other day and it sort of fits in your blog somewhere.

Consider it joy when you're facing a trial, for the Lord is maturing your faith all the while. -James 1

ゲイ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
右脳左脳チェッカー said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
出張ホスト said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.