Thursday, January 17, 2008

Additional song...

There is another song that just keeps running through my head and I wanted to share that with you all. It is called Be still (go figure) and it is by McLane Church's own The Gathering Band and I have been just singing it to myself all day. It is really helping me so much in all of this. So you should check it out if you get a minute! The Gathering Band is a great group! Go to http://www.myspace.com/ and look for the Gathering Band you can listen to the song on there.

1 comment:

MrsWeed616 said...

Hey Kristy! Thank you for letting not only us, but the world be updated on how everything is going with all of you. It really means a lot that we are getting a glimpse into all that's going on. I was inspired by you to start our own blog on here. I don't know if you have seen it yet or not but it is happyweeds.blogspot.com You are all always in our thoughts, minds & prayers! We really do love you all so very much! God Bless & Talk to you soon, Amy*