Sunday, December 16, 2007

Upcoming appointment...

Our next appointment is on Tuesdaay, December 18th at 12:30. This is a date and time I must say I am dreading. Our previous experience in Pittsburgh was not so great and I have been living the past month with HOPE! I know that God is the ultimate physician and He and only He can determine the outcome of this situation. I know that whatever that outcome is, He will guide us through it. Part of me wants to just give up on the doctor thing alltogether. It doesn't really make anything any better and it doesn't change the outcome just by seeing a doctor. They insist on monitoring the baby though for my health. They fear he may not make it to birth. I do not share in their fear! I can feel him and know that he is very much alive! He is already impacting this Earth and I am so blessed to be his mom. Many people are emailing or calling and talking about how Happy is bringing them closer to God. I am always amazed!

So, friends, as we head to Pittsburgh on Tuesday, we are praying that we get great news! We are praying that he has already been healed and is growing! We know that he is perfect no matter what! We are praying for a miracle, whatever that means. Please continue to pray for us. Pray for healing for Happy so he will be able to join our family at home. His brothers cannot wait to wrestle him! Please also pray that we will have the wisdom to lean on the Lord throughout the rest of this pregnancy, leaning on him and NOT entirely on doctors. Please pray that God will give us clear answers as we are asked to make decisions and that no matter what we are obedient enough to allow God to use us as HE sees fit. Our desire is to bring glory to God ! Happy is such a gift! I cannot lie though, deep down I am truly praying for amazing news on Tuesday, it would make such an incredible Christmas gift to know that our little man will be healthy! We love him so much!

Depending on weather we will be leaving around 9:30 or 10:00. We have a few options for childcare and are debating right now what is best for everyone so please pray for us in that area as well as for travel. It is always difficult leaving Luke and Ben behind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every time I see my baby laugh I pray for Happy. We will continue to lift you up in our prayers.