Friday, August 29, 2008

Preschool Benefits?

********************UPDATE******************************

I have decided to disallow commenting on this post merely because I wasn't trying to start a debate. The anonymous comments have come back in full force! I clearly stated that I wasn't advocating that preschool is bad nor that all children should go. I was just presenting the other side of the argument, I found the article interesting. Many kids go through life without preschool and become fine adults who do well in school. We all do what is best for our kids! Bottom Line but we need to be careful of judging others for their decisions as we do not know their kids and there is no easy answer for all. I just think it is important to look at both sides of the story.


Politics aside, I thought this was an interesting article on preschool. I am in no way saying that preschool is bad or kids should never go, just thought it was interesting to see the other side of the argument documented.

Wall Street Journal Article on Preschool