Friday, June 20, 2008

Renewed in New Jersey

Okay okay! Wow! I am so blessed to have so many people loving me and checking in on me. Just for the record I am doing just fine. We are having a family vacation courtesy of the Economic Stimulus Payment. (Just doing our job to stimulate the economy). As I type this I am sitting on the Jersey Shore. I have not been on the computer this week because you get dirty looks for sitting on a laptop when you are supposed to be on vacation, good thing I checked though, my email runneth over!

Thank you all and I will post again soon. We are leaving our beach house tomorrow :-( We are dreading it as this has been one of the most amazing weeks EVER! Thank you all for checking on me and praying for me! I love you all!

9 comments:

sumi said...

I've missed you! I'm so gald you had a wonderful vacation. Praise Jesus!

much love,
Sumi

Laurie in Ca. said...

Renewed is a good thing, I can hear it in your words. I am so happy for you and how much better can it get that you get to meet all the girls in a few days? I am praying that it is over the top for all of you and brings sweet restoration to your hearts. Love you Kristy.

Laurie in Ca.

Kirsten said...

Thanks for the update. So glad that you are enjoying the best week ever. What wonderful words!!

Enjoy and safe travels.

Blessings,
Kirsten

Kirst said...

Glad you updated again. I was being to wonder what was going on.
Yeah for vacations. What is that payment you talked about? Sorry from Canada and we don't get that.
Have a safe trip back home.

The Pittsburgh Hites said...

we're praying you all have a safe(and non-crazy) drive home tomorrow! Hope you come home a little sun-burnt(proves you had too much fun to come out of the sun) and tired. It means it was a good vacation that way. I KNOW you all had a blast, and it makes me smile!
BTW, thanks for the great heads up on Rock Bottom, we took him last Sunday, and he loved it!!
Hug the boys for me!
Love, Ging

Corie said...

Glad you are having a relaxing vacation. More family memories to share.

Mrs. MK said...

I'm so glad it's been a good week!

Sheryl said...

YAY!! Glad to hear from you and glad to hear you're loving it. At one point during the week, I did start getting worried and then remembered it was vacation time for your family.

Glad you feel renewed.
Sheryl

Rachel said...

So glad to hear that you and your boys are enjoying some family time relaxing and playing at the ocean. My soul is always soothed by the amazing vastness of God's beauty at the beach. Praying this has been a time of healing and fun for you all.
Hugs Rachel in PA