Friday, May 16, 2008

Random Pictures of Today

I have been kind of crazy with the camera lately, trying to document every fun moment of our day. Here are a few from today!
Our "thug" Ben has a particular fondness for this stocking cap. He refused to take it off at all in the last twenty four hours!
"Thug" Ben and Band-Aid Boy Luke. Luke insists upon a band-aid for mosquito bites which is what that circle band-aid is covering. He claims it keeps him from scratching...he is probably right. I just wish I would have taken a picture of the one he put on last night all by himself. During small group he went and helped himself to a regular sized band-aid which he not so carefully put across his bite and into his hair. It is amazing he isn't bald on that side of his head!

Brothers chillaxin' on the Elmo sofa watching cartoons

Again, WHY can't they do this when I need a Christmas Photo??!

Monkey See Monkey Do! Here we are pretending to "walk on the ceiling."

A perfect spring bouquet of lilacs I picked from the yard yesterday. There is nothing better than waking up to the scent of lilacs!





This is Ben growling like the shark on his pj shirt!

There is a bluebird going in our bluebird house! YEA!



1 comment:

Laurie in Ca. said...

I love these pictures Kristy and I love you too. Praying for you sweet friend.

Laurie in Ca.